Would like to join

Hi, I am ItzSwirlz, founder, director, and Developer of the Ubuntu Cinnamon remix.

I was getting he latest Cinnamon from the repos but I was told by other flavor makers and Alan Pope, from the Canonical Ubuntu Board it wasn’t really smart if I wanted to make a flavor and I should join you guys because I can help update the repos since Ubuntu’s upstream is Debian .

I was downloading the repos of the Cinnamon from the Linux Mint repository then building it using dpkg -buildpackage .

The first time I used Ubuntu was about five years ago and later I discovered Debian.

Please, it would be an honor of I could join the team and help build with you, as long as you show me the ropes.

Have a great day, -Joshua Peisach (ItzSwirlz)