Re: Fwd: nemo-share proposal

¡Hola David!

El 2019-08-03 a las 23:01 +0100, David Mohammed escribió:
 I've taken the nemo-share ("Nemo extension to share folder using
Samba") source from upstream linuxmint/nemo-extensions and created a
separate Debian package

https://github.com/ubuntubudgie/nemo-share

This is very similar to the existing nemo-extensions in the repo e.g.
nemo-fileroller

Question:  is this something that the team would be interested in
taking on themselves and uploading as part of v4 cinnamon?

Alternatively, would anyone of the team be interested in sponsoring mr
through the mentorship program once v4 cinnamon is in either
experimental or testing?

Sure. I've created the nemo-share repository with your commits, please adapt it to our packaging (add an upstream and pristine-tar branch, use wrap-and-sort -bst, etc)

Happy hacking,
--
"If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probable wrong."
-- Norm Schryer