Re: Cinnamon 4

Ciao Fabio, Ciao Max,

First @Max: Are you fine with me adding myself to the uploaders and
preparing packages for experimental after a few more test rounds?
Or should I do it as NMU?

@Fabio: thanks for your work and search!!

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> - cinnamon-desktop have this debian/rules change missed:
> https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-desktop/commit/dd905c7a672a241b2b9261a0df9c98283e35f5c6#diff-6e9552c9bd8e61c8f277c21220160234

Fixed.

> - about cinnamon-screensaver plugin remove probably can be good add a
> break/replace like what did upstream for remove old packages on upgrade
> https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-screensaver/commit/081ba50b39bcbf5f8ef58c6c6b76d3e385d48db1#diff-6e9552c9bd8e61c8f277c21220160234

Added.

> - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=819763 This will be
> - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=910996 this seems
> - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=829967 this should

Closed.

> be solved (
> https://github.com/linuxmint/nemo-extensions/commit/96bb2f359c252276d48793add1bba84adf452ef9
> ) I not checked with a fast greps on actual code to be 100% sure

I did git grep for each of the variable mentioned, none was found.

git updated, packages rebuilt and reuploaded.

Thanks a lot

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer