Re: Cinnamon 4

Il 13/12/2018 11:12, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:
> Il 13/12/2018 06:16, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
>> Ciao Max, ciao Fabio,

>>> Ok ... I will do this later!
>> Since cinnamon is the only rdepends (outside of the cjs package build),
>> and the cjs package already contains
>> 	Breaks: cinnamon (<< 4.0)
>> that should be fine.

>> I have updated nemo-python and nemo-fileroller. nemo-python switched to
>> meson + ninja, bit a pain, but is working now.

>> Hmm, that watch file lists ARCHIVE_EXT or so, not sure what this means,
>> probably the format of the last uploaded .orig.tar. That would mean
>> after uploading one version in .xz format it should work ... I guess.
>>
>>> Good point. Indeed, clutter/cogl etc is now build from within.
>>> Will work on that, too.
>> Removed clutter-dev and cogl-dev, then played around to get proper build
>> deps to build again (stuff that is needed for building clutter and cogl
>> in the sources).
>>
>> Binaries, source package in my repo updated, changes pushed to git.
> I did another very fast check:
> - cinnamon-desktop have this debian/rules change missed:
> https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-desktop/commit/dd905c7a672a241b2b9261a0df9c98283e35f5c6#diff-6e9552c9bd8e61c8f277c21220160234
> - about cinnamon-screensaver plugin remove probably can be good add a
> break/replace like what did upstream for remove old packages on upgrade
> https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-screensaver/commit/081ba50b39bcbf5f8ef58c6c6b76d3e385d48db1#diff-6e9552c9bd8e61c8f277c21220160234
Another small things:
- https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=819763 This will be
closed with 4.0 (add the close to debian/changelog and pending)
- https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=910996 this seems
fast and good to do
- https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=829967 this should
be solved (
https://github.com/linuxmint/nemo-extensions/commit/96bb2f359c252276d48793add1bba84adf452ef9
) I not checked with a fast greps on actual code to be 100% sure

testing 4.0 packages and checking if other open debian bugs is solved I
think can be good but I not have time now