Cinnamon 4

Dear Max, dear all,

I have updated (nearly) all packages around cinnamon for version 4, and
pushed my changes to my fork of your repos on salsa, into the
experimental branch (after doing git merge --ff master).

I have built all the packages, and I am currently running the desktop
based on these packages.

Some notes I have collected during updating/building that probably need
people with better insight into the stuff are below.

The pre-built sources and packages are available here:
	deb https://www.preining.info/debian/ unstable main
	deb-src https://www.preining.info/debian/ unstable main
(signed with my Debian key).

If this is of any help for you, please let me know what I can do more.

All the best

Norbert

NOTES:

muffin:
-------
tests are failing, temporarily disabled, reason??
additional sub libraries added, lots of changes ...

cjs
---
symbols changed, some got lost, don't we have to do some API push/name change?

cinnamon-menus
--------------
libcinnamon-menu-3-0 package name? adjust to 4-0 ?

screensaver
-----------
plugins have disappeared in 4.0

BUILD ORDER
===========
xapp
cinnamon-desktop
cjs
muffin
cinnamon-menus
cinnamon
cinnamon-session
cinnamon-settings-daemon
cinnamon-control-center
cinnamon-screensaver
cinnamon-desktop-environment
cinnamon-translations
nemo

TODO
====
cinnamon-bluetooth
	never built?
nemo-fileroller
nemo-python
	missing .tar.gz!

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer