Re[2]: Please test: Netscape 4.73 packages with CJK support

Hello Kam,

>> Did you see my reply to Lincoln Leung?  Do "xlsfonts" and "xfd" show the
>> fonts to you?

KT> No... Althougth I've changed /etc/X11/XF86Config: FontPath "unix:/7100", and
KT> restart X, but xlsfonts & xfd still don't show me the fonts....

It could also be your font server is not setup properly or the servers
never started. First check your have xfs-xtt started. And check your
/etc/X11/xfs-xtt (?) has the right font directory. Your ttf font
directories should be listed in the config file. Set the xfs-xtt
properly and restart it. maybe you also need to rehash your xfont path
by xset fp rehash (?)

Hope it helps.

xfsft use 7101 and xfs-xtt use 7100. The 7100 is the default xfs
port. Make sure you got those thing right.

--
Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@china.com.n.s.pam