Re: Please test: Netscape 4.73 packages with CJK support

Hi Anthony Fok!!

I've got the same program too! Actually, that's the problem that I want to ask
long time ago. I'm sure that I have installed xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp as I've
looked at dpkg -s xfonts-arphic-bsmi00lp, and satified all its dependency, i.e.
xfs-xtt installed. However, I can't find the arphic TrueType fonts.. I can never

use it. I heard that TrueType fonts need to set something like font path... how
can I get it working?

Another problem is that, when I use xcin 2.5 to type Chinese in Netscape, it
works, but after typing 1 Chinese character, xcin 2.5 turned to English mode
automatically... I need to press Ctrl+Alt+1 once per character?

Here are the problems that I meet. If possible, please reply it soon, as I'm
writing a related article. Thank you very much!

Kam Tik