Re: Copy Chinese Word from crxvt to netscape

On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 08:27:40PM +0800, Wan Hing Wah wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Anthony Fok wrote:
> > 您的 Netscape 是什麼版本? 4.72 或是 4.73?
> upgraded to 4.73....but i remember when I use 4.72 the same thing occur

Good.  The method is to use a Chinese version of Netscape.ad, and use
xcin-2.5 to type Chinese directly in Netscape.  (That's why I asked.)  :-)
Let me prepare the necessary files and get back to you soon.  (Note that a
future release of Netscape in woody might come with Chinese support.  I've
already filed a bug report, and the maintainer said he'd try to add it.
:-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada