Re: Test again?

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Dragon wrote:

> Would everbody cut down the testing mails?

Sorry, it was just me.  (i.e. I was the only person who was sending the
testing mails).  I just put up a new big5<->gb gateway, and was in a
hurry, so I sent a bunch of test messages and fixed the few remaining
glitches on the way. The testing is now finished, (as you can see that the
gateway is finally working properly), so no more testing messages w.r.t.
the gateway for the foreseeable future.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.  Please just hit your [delete]
key for all those test mails that I sent today.

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada