Re: BluePoint Linux (The Chinese GNU/LINUX distro. from Network studio) is out

>   The distro. is out with source this time. :) I believe they have done
> some nls translations. Debian could include the translations.
> I did not use the distro. ,so someone have to verify these.
> Beside, if we really want to include their work, some coordination
> with guys in that project should be done at the first.

Unfortunately,

I do not think we can find patch of the kernel in

http://ftp.openunix.org:81/pub/bluepoint/1.0/updates/
kernel-source-2.2.13-1.i386.rpm

Maybe they are playing their own game ...

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, §õ¬f¾W, mailto:pofeng@linux.org.NOSPAM.tw
TEL: 03-3286030 ext 6582 (20:00-23:00) Room: 394  Pager: 3835