Netscape displaying Chinese

Sorry, I just casually deleted the original message. =)

I've just tried, under XteamLinux 1.0.5/Netscape 4.5. Netscape displays
Chinese characters just alright all around, on the buttons et al.

But to be frankly I don't think it will be the Debian way to solve the
awful-chinese-button stuff =) 'cause Xteam people here did some modification
to the X (really awsome, my fellow hackers here =).

Cheers,

--Zhaoway
Webmaster of www.XteamLinux.com.cn (um... do NOT be hasty, my work isn't
there yet, it's on the way, by the power of Zope =) and the almighty
Python! =)

P.S. XL 1.0.5 won't be hitting the market until we got a final 2.0 (or
1.1? =) realease. But if someone interested, I may probably send you a
copy. =) for free for sure. =)