Re: [cle-devel] All for Chinese suite

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 03:57:06PM +0900, wen@japan.interq.or.jp wrote:
|Nice meet you here! Thanks a lot!
|By the way, would you please tell me where I can get a free
|Chinese true type fonts (gb2312 or Big5ETen)?
|Is it available in Debian?
|You know the Japanese package X-TT supports gb2312 and Big5ETen.
|I hope to try it.
|
|Cheers,
|Ar wen

(Seems here is not the place to discuss Debian...but as I think this
 is a good chance to let us know each other more I will go on :)

Both CLE and Debian have two Big5 TTF, they are the moe_kai and
moe_sung TTF. I don't know where to get a free GB TTF ( I also
want one :)
The X-TT servers can really support GB and Big5 TTF, they work very
well, I use it to display TTF in programs like Netscape. However you
may need to find a non-free GB TTF to test its GB ability.

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]