Re: [Debian-zh-dev] 霞鹜文楷中文字体 RFS: fonts-lxgw-wenkai/1.235.2+repack-1 [ITP] -- Chinese font "LXGW WenKai"(also known as "xia wu wen kai", "xwwk")

Hi,

在 2022-07-17星期日的 12:00 +0800,xiao sheng wen(肖盛文)写道:
> 大家好!
>
>      霞鹜文楷这个中文字体的事情,之前在这个邮件列表讨论过一次。
> 之前的版本,虽然使用了 OFL
> 开放字体协议,但是上游没有提供字体源代码,没有上传到 Debian。
>
> 最近该字体上游最新版本,提供了字体源代码,我重新打包了一个。
>
> 麻烦大家帮忙评估和上传。
>
> 谢谢!

The current version on Salsa looks generally ok. My only suggestion is to
relax the copyright condition of files under debian/ directory, since GPL-
based packaging script will contaminate the license of the whole font package.
It would be great if you agree to switch your work to be licensed under a more
permissive one, such as BSD-3-Clause, BSD-2-Clause, MIT, CC0-1.0, or public-
domain. However, this is fully optional. Let me know your preference prior to
the initial package upload.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang