Re: Stretch release party, in Beijing (Was: Stretch release party)

在 2017年5月27日星期六 CST 下午6:27:51,Chris Lamb 写道:
> > > I'm wondering if you have any preference on the activity site and time.
> > > As
> > > an option, Tsinghua TUNA Association [1] is willing to provide a
> > > medium-sized meeting room
>
> Sounds like it could work, and is a very kind offer. Just checking on two
> things though; a) is it easy to get to?  b) A "meeting room" perhaps sounds
> a little impersonal for a party, don't you think? :)  Would glad to be
> corrected.

a) It should be easy to access as long as people can enter Tsinghua
University.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/39.99541/116.32310

b) Indeed a classroom or meeting room might not be optimal to hold a party.

Tong Hui, is it possible for Beijing LUG to help find a suitable place for a
party? For example, a reservation of cafe or simular places in the afternoon/
evening might be better. Do you have any better idea?

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang