Re: Translate for Debian Edu using Weblate web client?

Hi Boyuan,

Do you mind open two Chinese versions: simplified and traditional?
Just leave it, some one, some day, will jump in eventually.

---
Have a nice day.
Sincerely,
Anthony Mao 毛慶禎

Boyuan Yang 於 2017-02-23 15:15 寫到:

Hi, Chinese translators of the Debian Edu Stretch manual.

I noticed Chinese has showed up on
and wonder if you are interested in using Weblate for translating the
manual? Please let me know if not, and I'll remove Chinese as an option
from the web interface.

We are in lack of manpower. I'm wondering if Ma is willing to continue
previous works. [1]

Personally I believe it won't bother much if the Chinese translation is kept on Weblate as-is. With current Weblate interface, the translation may resume
at any time if any volunteer comes up in the future.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese/2016/12/msg00045.html

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang