Re: Translate for Debian Edu using Weblate web client?

> Hi, Chinese translators of the Debian Edu Stretch manual.
>
> I noticed Chinese has showed up on
> and wonder if you are interested in using Weblate for translating the
> manual?  Please let me know if not, and I'll remove Chinese as an option
> from the web interface.

We are in lack of manpower. I'm wondering if Ma is willing to continue
previous works. [1]

Personally I believe it won't bother much if the Chinese translation is kept
on Weblate as-is. With current Weblate interface, the translation may resume
at any time if any volunteer comes up in the future.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese/2016/12/msg00045.html

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang