debian-refcard: change build mechanism: use dblatex instead of xmlroff

Hi,

for the Debian Reference Card
(https://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#refcard)
we would like to change the build chain for some languages, to get rid of
using xmlroff, and use dblatex instead.

The involved languages are: ar hi ml zh_CN zh_TW

We need to know which fonts are prefered for those languages.

So could you tell us, which font you would like to see used for your
language?

Many thanks

Holger

victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:49:04 +0200
> Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > Before this get committed, we need to get proofreaders for the involved
> > languages.
>
> should perhaps asking which fonts are preferred
>  on each l10n list for all langs
> as I cannot judge good font for langs other than ja
>
>   we prefer gothic than mincho as the latter has decorative character
>   while the former uses simple line,
>   so the latter often becomes ugly or poor rendered,
>   especially for small size
>     for better understanding, upper is gothic and bottom is mincho
>     http://www.dex.ne.jp/download/font/tips/font/images/tips2-01_01.gif
>
> like such, they may have their tastes, other than what the xsl uses
> (fonts sometimes lack needed letter even their task packages pulled it)
>
> other than that,
> they may use special package like xeCJK, which makes font setting easier

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .