Re: 答复: evolution: chinese text with standard font is illegibly pixelated

I guess you're not using the font "Monospace"  in Gnome Character Map or
LibreOffice.

I suggest you adding the WenQuanYi Zen Hei font in the Monospace
section of 65-nonlatin. Or, you can probably just remove the Bitmap
Song font..
CHEN Xing / 陈醒