答复: evolution: chinese text with standard font is illegibly pixelated

谁能帮这位解决一下?evolution里面字体显示非常粗糙(我怀疑用了点阵字体),但是浏览器里的字体显示就非常好,我也不知道是字体的问题还是邮件本身的问题
从我的 Blackberry® 无线手持设备发送

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:51:05
To: <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>; <pkg-evolution-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>; <debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org>
Subject: evolution: chinese text with standard font is illegibly pixelated

I'm finding problems using the standard evolution font with Chinese
text. The evolution version is 3.6.3-1 (Gnome 3).  evolution is
configured to "Use the same fonts as other applications", i.e. the Gnome
3 fonts, which are "Sans" for Standard font, and "Monospace" for Fixed
Width Font.

The problem is that the Chinese text is pixelated, rendered in
low-resolution, both in the displayed message and when printed to paper.
It's actually worse when printed, making the text practically illegible.

I do have Chinese fonts installed. iceweasel, for instance, displays and
prints Chinese pages (e.g. www.gov.cn) fine (in a fine and clear,
legible resolution).

The text in the email I'm reading is gb2312 (Simplified Chinese), while
I use an en.UTF-8 environment, but I think the encoding is not the
problem. It reads fine, it's just that the Hanzi characters are rendered
in low resolution.

Have the default Gnome "Sans" and "Monospace" fonts been properly
internationalised?  It looks as though evolution is not finding the
Chinese characters in the standard fonts and is making a poor font
substitution.

Hope you can help fix it!

Drew