Re: Where is Foxmail Source Code

非常支持你的想法!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:54 AM, Hormatzhan Yiltiz <hyiltiz@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone can find out the original source code of Foxmail
My Google did not show it, but I suppose since it were distributed in the public domain before it was made proprietary, we can find its source code.
I'd like to fork it.

有人有到原始的Foxmail的源代码么?
我的谷歌并没有给我炒出来。但我想,因为它曾经公布在公共领域,它变成专有的之前,我们应该可以有它的源代码。
我想继续维护开源的Foxmail。
He who is worthy to receive his days and nights is worthy to receive all else from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil Gibran

--
/***
 * @brief 启智开源 编码自由