Re: Translation updates for fortunes-debian-hints

Let me know if you can still fix this :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kartik Mistry <kartik@debian.org>
Date: Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Translation updates for fortunes-debian-hints
To: Vern Sun <s5unty@gmail.com>, Simplified Chinese
<debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org>

Hi,

You're either listed as Last-Translator or Language-Team for
fortunes-debian-hints package in Debian. I've added some new string
so, translation needs updates. Please translate zh_CN.po and  send it to
me or file a wishlist bug against 'fortunes-debian-hints' package in
Debian.

Thanks for your previous work.

I intend to upload package in 2 weeks. If you've collab-maint access,
feel free to update translation in git repo [1] and commit it.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/fortunes-debian-hints.git

--
Kartik Mistry
Debian GNU/Linux Developer