tp_smapi 0.40-9 incompatible with thinkpad w520?

Hi,

Before the bios update made available on 19th May, my thinkpad w520
couldn't boot into debian wheezy/sid even after a successful
installation. However the latest bios update solved that issue. But
still the tp_smapi can not be loaded.

usr@debian-thinkpadw520:~$ sudo modprobe tp_smapi
[sudo] password for usr:
FATAL: Error inserting tp_smapi
(/lib/modules/2.6.39-1-amd64/updates/dkms/tp_smapi.ko): No such device

By the way, if I remove the hard drive to install it to an old T60p, it
boots into debian and loads tp_smapi normall. Any ideas about loading
the module properly? Thanks in advance!!

大家好,

我有个小小的问题要问,5月19号联想更新bios之前在w520上装好了之后不能启
动,尽管安装显示一切ok。还好,现在新bios已经没有启动的问题了。但是
tp_smapi在新内核下不能加载。

我把安装有debian的w520的硬盘装载在t60p上,一切正常,电池charging
threshold可以更改,tp_smapi加载正常,请问这个问题是因为w520硬件过新造成
的么?谢谢。

YC