Looking for online training on Ruby and rails

We are looking for some one who can provide a online training for ruby and rails I found your profile interesting and If you are Interested then please do reply me for this mail.
If not then please do not consider this message as a spam.

If you are Interested then let me know -

How much hours would it require to cover all details and what would be the cost of the training.
How you will execute this training session.
My company is willing to pay decent amount for this training.

If Interested then please go through this link -  http://goo.gl/X1z7t

Looking forward to hear from you, thanks

Project coordinator at Mindwork technologies
Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design : http://goo.gl/OO7Yi
skype - neel_bpl