Re: compiz on debian, no window borders shown

在 2008-05-15四的 17:12 -0400,Michael Yang写道:
> Hi guys:
>
> I installed the compiz on my debian (lenny/sid, 2.6.24, xfce4), but
> after I executed "compiz --replace", the following messages are
> returned:
>
> Checking for Xgl: not present.
> Detected PCI ID for VGA: 01:00.0 0300: 10de:042b (rev a1) (prog-if 00
> [VGA controller])
> Checking for texture_from_pixmap: present.
> Checking for non power of two support: present.
> Checking for Composite extension: present.
> Comparing resolution (1280x800) to maximum 3D texture size (8192):
> Passed.
> Checking for nVidia: present.
> Checking for FBConfig: present.
> Checking for Xgl: not present.
>
> the 3D desktop is working(rotating), but without the window borders,
> which means one window is overlaped with each other. Thus I can not
> resize or move it. Can anyone tell the problems?

All compiz plugins are disabled by default, including the decorator
plugin which results in no window decorator by default.  You may want to
install 'ccsm' and enable some plugins as you need.
--
Regards,
Deng Xiyue, a.k.a. manphiz