Debian Maintainer Application for LI Daobing

Hello,

I am applying to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read and agreed to the Debian Social Contract, the DFSG, and the
Debian Machine Usage Policies.

My key is signed by Yu Guanghui <ygh@debian.org>.

I have maintained several packages[1], including qterm, chmsee, lunar-applet,
manpages-zh, liblunar, and comaintained some packages in DebiChem Team. I am
an active member of Debian Chinese Team, almost all of the packages I
maintained along belongs to Chinese culture. I am also a member of DebiChem
Team, but currently I am not active in DebiChem Team because I find a new job
without relation with chemistry.

currently Bas Wijnen is my sponsor, but some other developers also help upload
my packages. including Adeodato Simó, Christoph Haas. The packages in
Debichem Team is uploaded by Michael Banck.

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=lidaobing@gmail.com
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb/

Regards,

LI Daobing