Re: Chinese translation updates for w.d.o

on 三, 2008-04-09 at 22:29 +0800, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Didn't know up to now that the Chinese website code uses conditionals such
> as "[CN:¤ä«ù:][HKTW:¤ä´©:]".

There are currently two systems for Chinese characters. The [HKTW:traditional
system:], still used in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau, And the [CN:Simplified
Chinese character system:], developed by the PRC Mainland China in 1954.

Thanks to the honorable people who were involved in the process.

> > WML 文档应该如何使用?
> >
> > 多谢
>
> I cannot read it and assume it's a "Thank you". Please correct if I'm
> wrong.

You are wise!

--
Vern