Nike shoes, latest price

Hello,my friends.I am from putian city China.We are a large selling nike  shoes  Company.We sell  Jordan Puma Prada Gucci timbland  rift and so on.we sell  bags ,watch,  shirts ,jeans too.We are sell all brand shoes ,bags,shirts,watch jeans and so on.Our products quality is  the best.If  you buy more  shoes  from us we can sell the lowest price for you.our  website is www.nikesaler.com.
1--10pairs $40/pr
11-30 pairs $36/pr
31-50pairs $34/pr
50---100 pairs $30/pr
bags price list  is:
1--3  pieces        $55/pr
4--6  pieces        $50/pr
7--10     pieces    $48/pr
11--15    pieces    $47/pr
15--20    pieces    $46/pr
over20    pieces    $45/pr
shipping fee included and price negotiation allowed)
I am  looking forward to  hearing  from  you
sincereful