Invitation For cooperation With Syria (50,000 tons of Portland cement )

Dear Sir,

We are Syrian trading Company interesting in the  Export - Import , international tenders  & Exhibition in Syria

Our target this days is  searching  for  the best ways  for marketing your activities & products by   representative you in Syria.

We are ready to import 50,000 tons of Portland cement 42.5 or 43 according to British standard BS12 during 4 months

Regarding packaging we want it in bags of 50 +-1 kg and every 1 -1.5 ton in big bag

Please check this subjects and send us your suggestion

Waiting your reply

Best Regards

George Tomeh

Syria - Aleppo