Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package console-data

> To translate the file semi-literally, could you tell me what is
> "sunt5-trqalt"? Is it one kind of Turkish keyboard like trfu and trqu?
> IIRC, my current translation of this file is based on the contents of
> en.po. But these five new entries in en.po are also fuzzied.

Yes, this is a Turkish keyboard.

For French, I translated it to:

"Turc (sunt5-trqalt)"

Another possibility would be:

"Sunt5 Turc (sunt5-trqalt)"

But as these sun* keyboards are all shown on Sparc installs, this
would give a very repetitive list of "Sun whatever" stuff...

> I do want to translate all these keyboard names in a clear way, but the
> maintainer or author should either provide a translated en.po or comment
> the template properly. As a non-europe resident, my guess may be wrong,
> especially for these tricky names.

I'll take care of translating the keyboard names in the English file
as well. In fact, I think that I was the one who already did it last
tuime even if the file has Alastair's name.