Re: 如何实时录制网络广播并转为mp3?

推荐Audacity……

在05-9-15,phyrster <phyrster@gmail.com> 写道:
On 23:27 Wed 14 Sep 2005, kernel J wrote:
> 其实很简单,找一个录音软件,把录音的端口设为波形/wave什么的(一般情况是设为麦克
> 风的)录成wav转成mp3就ok了

关键是什么录音软件?
Linux下的录音和音频格式转换的软我不熟悉。可否列举一二?

> 在05-9-14,phyrster <phyrster@gmail.com> 写道:
>
>     大家好:
>
>     我时常用realone在firefox里听网络广播。现在想把它录下来,最好直接转为mp3,
>     好在随身听里听。
>
>     如何做到?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

One may desire a spurious respect and precedence among one's fellow
monks, and the veneration of outsiders. "Both monks and laity should
think it was my doing. They should accept my authority in all matters
great or small." This is a fool's way of thinking. His self-seeking and
conceit just increase. 73, 74

One way leads to acquisition, the other leads to nirvana. Realising this
a monk, as a disciple of the Buddha, should take no pleasure in the
respect of others, but should devote himself to solitude. 75