Re: [Qref-dev]qref.sf.net Simplied Chinese add

Jens Seidel wrote:

I'd commit to CVS.

It should be "I committed to CVS" not "I would commit to CVS", sorry :-))
Yes,you are right.sorry my pool english.

Jens,Would help me test them? Are they garbages?

No, it's OK now. Was I right and the entities are UTF-16 ordinal numbers, or UTF-8?
I still not very clear about this.I use gucharmap as your suggestion.
I input the chinese word to search,then I get the entities from "Decimal entity reference" in the gucharmap's Character Details.

If Ok,please update the web.

Done.

Please fix the following in index.zh.php:
* remove reference the Chinese page
removed.

* fix the 8bit entities in espanol, francais, Portugu.s, see index.ja.php
fixed.

* translate languages in tables
? HTML tag? Please give me more details.

I committed to CVS .
Thank you!

Jens