Re: [Qref-dev]qref.sf.net Simple Chinese add

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 06:20:38PM +0800, 肖盛文 Faris Xiao wrote:
> Thank your suggestion.
> I'd added the "(Simple Chinese)" in the language name and the entry is
> sorted alphabetically.

Looking at Japanese (which uses Nihongo) and Russian (Russkij), I
suspect we should use "Zhongwen" or "Jianti Zhongwen" for zh_CN, since
these latin names are supposed to be the native pronounciation, not
English translation.

Even If you don't agree, at least change it to "Simplified Chinese",
"Simple Chinese" is just wrong English.

Thanks,
Ming
2005.07.19