Re: qref chinese translate

Hi,everybody of qref !

    Thank Jens Seidel help!  I'd the CVS commit right now.

I'm very glad to take part in the qref.

Now,I'm the coordinator of the zh-cn translation work.

Any question about the zh-cn translation,welcome to contact me through the qref-developers maillist or debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org.

Jens Seidel wrote:

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 04:04:43PM +0800, ????????? Faris Xiao wrote:
 I'd get touch with the  previous translators through the
debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org.

The attachment is the patch of file qref/zh-cn/edit.sgml.
It up the file to the last original english version 1.29.

I was too slow and noticed that plateauwolf committed it already.
Since he accepted your patches I added you to the project. You should be
able to access CVS now.

Do not forget to login to http://qref.sf.net and add yourself to our
mailing list (nearly no traffic). Maybe you want to announce your work
on this list to motivate others too.

I'd get a account from sf.net. My sf.net account name is atzlinux.
Please add my account to qref project.

Done.

Thanks and happy translation ...

Jens