zh-cn translation revived, asking for new CVS committer

Hi Osamu and everyone,

I am gladly announcing that after a two-year stop, the zh-cn (simplified
Chinese) translation of Debian Reference is revived by the nice people
on debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org.  Currently Faris Xiao and Haifeng
Chen are working on it, and there may be more people joining in.  I've
already checked in the new translations for cvs.sgml and edit.sgml by
Faris Xiao.

As I am currently not working on the translation, and just act as a CVS
committer, Faris Xiao has volunteered to coordinate the translation work
and do the check in.  His SF username is atzlinux, please grant him the
CVS commit right.

One more minor thing, I would like to change the encoding notes in the
Contributor's Guide (manual.sgml) from
    zh-cn   zh_CN GB?
    zh-cn   zh_CN.GBK
(zh_CN locale in Debian uses GB2312 encoding, by the way.  And GBK is a
compatible superset of GB2312.)  If no one objects, I'll change the
manual.sgml in CVS.

Thanks,
Ming
2005.07.15