Re: Unicode id3 tag problem.

There's a library for id3tag processing named libid3 or something similar,
and the lib is used by many applications. But it do have some bugs in process
unicode id3tag. So if you have problem in some programs, it's usually caused
by the lib.

But in rythmbox, the unicode id3tag is displayed correct, and I use a program
written in java named id3iconv(0.2.1) to convert id3tag from gb* to unicode.

Ling

* Deling Ren <lg@home.homeunix.org> [2005-06-28 11:33:55 -0700]: