Re: (forw) Upcoming removal of orphaned packages

Hello,

The new version has lots of bugs, and I tried to patch it some months
ago. While there have still some bugs unsolved. The upstream author does
not maintained it anymore, and you can't find any release file at its
sourceforge homepage right now. I suggest to remove it from Debian as
soon as possible. For Chinese support in console, please use zhcon,
screen and etc.

Cai Qian

在 2005-06-17五的 07:05 +0200,Christian Perrier写道: