Re: Surfing in Chinese

reconfigure your locales, add gb2312/gbk/gb18030 if not exist. and add
big5 locale if you want to see tradional chinese. then apt-get install
some chinese fonts:

gb2312
ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp - "AR PL SungtiL GB" Chinese TrueType font by
Arphic Technology
ttf-arphic-gkai00mp - "AR PL KaitiM GB" Chinese TrueType font by
Arphic Technology

big5
ttf-arphic-bkai00mp - "AR PL KaitiM Big5" Chinese TrueType font by
Arphic Technology
ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp - "AR PL Mingti2L Big5" Chinese TrueType font by
Arphic Technology

and add other chinese fonts as you wish.