Re: Re: does dia support chinese - update

Yes, you can use chinese chars in Dia 0.93. But the Ctrl+Space can not
call the imput method for Chinese. So, you can input the chinese chars
you want in any other programs can use chinese input method, and copy
it, then in the Dia, right click, edit- paste text(T) - the last one
in the edit sub menu. this must be done in the text input mode of dia.