Re: scim-chinese released under GPL, Debian package avaiable

Hi,

I tried to port scim-chinese to DebianPPC. (scim itself is already
working).
What I did was "alien -g scim-chinese....src.rpm", this create a
directory for building a deb file, then I add "powerpc" to the
archetecture list in debian/control, and use "debian/rules binary" to
build the binary debian package.

I installed it fine. But for some reason scim didn't find scim-chinese,
and the smart pinyin input method does not appear in the inputing method
list. Do you know how I could register the new inputing method to scim?

Thanks a lot.

--Hong