Re: scim-chinese released under GPL, Debian package avaiable

Hi
I have apt-get install scim scim-chinese
but I have problem when starting scim, i have added
"LANG=zh_TW.Big5
LC_ALL=zh_TW.Big5
LC_CTYPE=zh_TW.Big5
KDE_LANG=zh_TW.Big5
XMODIFIERS=@im=SCIM
export LANG LC_ALL LC_CTYPE KDE_LANG XMODIFIERS
exec scim &
exec gnome-session"
in ~/.xsession.....
but it seems no working in ".xsession". (defunct) ??
"cantona   4323  4274  1 15:22 ?        00:00:00 [scim] <defunct>"

if I start it manually, it works fine......
cantona   4497     1  0 15:25 ?        00:00:00 scim

å?¨ å?­, 2004-05-01 05:58, Ming Hua 寫é??ï¼?