scim-chinese released under GPL, Debian package avaiable

Hi everyone,

SU Zhe (James Su), the author of SCIM, has recently released
scim-chinese under GPL.  For details, see
    http://freedesktop.org/~suzhe/

For those who are not familar with SCIM, scim-chinese is a PinYin input
method module for SCIM.  I would thank James for his generousness.

I've packaged the new scim-chinese 0.3.0 for Debian, and as always, the
sources.list is
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim/
The binary packages are for i386 only.  If anybody is interested in
porting these packages to other architectures, I would be more than
happy to help.  And of course, comments, bug reports, and patches are
always welcome.

Cheers,
Ming
2004.04.30

Physics is much too hard for physicists.                 --- David Hilbert