Re: What's wrong with my defoma?

Thanks for your help.  But it doens't work. :(  Actually I have downloaded the
defoma package and extract it and compare every file's md5 with the installed
one and found there's no error.  I don't know what's wrong with it.

I have reinstalled all the related packages, even perl itself.  :(

Anyway, just let it be.  I give up.

Regards,
meng