[OT] Driver Developer Needed

Hi, sorry for sending this to this mailing list, but I think someone may be interested in this. Also, sorry for keeping some information secret in this mail. I will give you more details if you are interest.

An asia-based sound card company is considering developing linux driver for its products. Therefore, we try to find some linux driver developer. He/She should also be asia-based, preferably, Mainland China, HK, TW, Singapore.

Feel free to share this with your friends who might be interested.

PS: I am not in the mailing list, please directly reply me. I will discuss more details with you in private.

Yours sincerely,                        \|||/
                                        (o o)
|  Jiele                                                 |
|  zjl@jiele.net                    .oooO                |
|  http://www.jiele.net             (   )   Oooo.        |