Re: scim in KDE?

It should be worked with KDE and other X programs which uses XIM protocol. Maybe something is wrong with your system or KDE environment.

Regards
James Su

Min Xu(Hsu) wrote:

Chun,

Yes, it works with gnome. I have to use LANG=zh_CN.GBK, not zh_CN.GB2312.
I am really annoyed by so many zh_CN.*. As end use, I just want one
type of Chinese, as zh_CN. Having zh_TW is fine. But not zh_CN.this
zh_CN.that. :-)

-Min