Re: Xcin in X

The problem pertains,
I edited my /usr/bin/kde2. Well instead of Big5 I have to use GB2312,
but that should be OK. I have another problem with dpkg-reconfigure
locales. Sometimes it refuses to generate locales I've selected. Only
en_US and GB2312. That's why I didn't try Big5.
I can't turn on xcin by ctrl+space. I can input something when I start
Xcin console and start kword from there, but it displays only "?" insted
of Chinese.
Why I have always problem with Chinese in Debian. In Mandrake I just
made .i18n with LC_CTYPE=zh_TW.Big5 and I had English linux with Chinese
input. In RedHat I just choose the Chinese or Taiwanese.
Help please. I have to work on my thesis and I just don't want to go
back to Mandrake or RedHat ;-)
Thanks
Petr Simon