xiterm can't be started

Package: xiterm
Version: 0.1+cvs20020830-1

I get the following message when starting xiterm:

Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
can't load fontset: -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*,*
zsh: segmentation fault  xiterm

The first line is because X doesn't recognize my locale (zh_HK.UTF8)
Also, I found that I do have the above font installed and is avaliabe in
X (show up in xfontsel). I wonder what's happening. also, where's
xiterm's conf file?

--

- jhy

"If you are reading this line you've too much time to waste."