Re: mutt and asian fonts

On 10 Sep, 2002, Ben Luo wrote :
> use crxvt+mutt
> search debian-chinese-gb mail list achieve in www.debian.org
> you will find how to change ~/.muttrc (by foka)

I can't find the article, it seems that Anthony Foka posted a lot of
article, though.

I tried to use mutt 1.4 still doesn't work.

But I realized that if the mail header discribed the charset (eq Big5)
mutt display nonsense ... In the other hand given a mail written in big5
without any "Content-type" header I can see properly the mail ... weird
huh ?

Any idea ?

William. clef-PGP : http://william.wu.free.fr/wu.asc
--
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse
will happen to you the rest of the day.