Re: [Kalug] Re: gaim □剜□□舀□

>   □□□□□□□□獐□□Ⅳ & XIM client ? □冽□□□□□嗡□□X□□□迤掸貊□□□□支□□□□□□□掸豢□
> □□□□□□□□□函□□□府□□獐□□gdb debug □□ □□迂□□□□□trace log □□□□□? :-)

unfortunately gaim gives out the standard error message that there is a bug
and that it tried to make a core dump, but I cannot find the file... :(
though it's not possible for me to trace it. Is there a general place in
debian for coredumps?
There is no further error message, it just dies immediately.
Everything else is ok in gaim.
I know chinese had worked in older versions of gaim, like 0.56 I think...
and before... but since then I always had the problem.
To reproduce the error, I start gaim from Xcinterm-big5 and try to write a
message to someone. I can then type chinese in the message window.
If I type '□批飞' followed by a space, gaim dies and displays the message in
the console that it had tried a coredump and that this is a bug in the
software. The same thing happens when typing other chinese words.

Arne