Re: about netscape-zh-resource-477

Rex Tsai 写道:

From: rmurray@debian.org
On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 03:11:56PM +0800, Rex Tsai wrote:
>     I'm a chinese debian user. I would like to ask why
> netscape-zh-resource-477
> disappear in woody ? But netscape-ko-resource-477 is still in ? what's
> the problem
> with the package ?

It had dependencies on fonts that were removed from the archive.  I don't
use CJK stuff myself, so lack of time and the bunch of stuff that needs to
be done there have held up newer packages with a new font depends...
I'd really, really, suggest using Mozilla or one of the offshoots at this
point.  Navigator has security bugs that just aren't ever going to be fixed.

-Rex