Re: How to display Chinese in XMMS playlist

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 04:53:38PM +0800, zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg wrote:
> > > Now, I solved it by appending this font:
> > > "-isas-song ti-medium-r-normal--16-160-72-72-c-160-gb2312.1980-0"
> > >

> > So you do not have those Chinese font installed or your X cannot
> > use ttf chinese fonts.
>
> I am just using the above font to display Chinese in the playlist.
> I dunno whether I have those other Chinese fonts or not....how and
> where to check?
>
> Btw for ttf, I have installed ttf-arphic-bkai00mp, ttf-arphic-bsmi00lp,
> ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp, ttf-arphic-gkai00mp...are those what you mean?

I meant the -default-song-* you used before. It should be map to
the ttf-arphic-gbsn00lp about.

You can check it with the 'xlsfonts -fn -default-song-*-gb2312*'
If you have a list of fonts, choice one. Else, there is font
installation problem with your system.

--
hashao|醉里挑灯看剑,梦回吹角连营。八百里分麾下灸,五十弦翻塞外声。沙场点秋兵。
hashao|马作的卢飞快,弓如霹雳弦惊。了却君王天下事,嬴得生前身后名。可怜白发生!